Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I sing the SOS PAD

Once in awhile I use a product and I think, I should be a spokesperson for this product, I love it so much.  Take, for example, the SOS pad.  The SOS pad is a miracle cleaner for those of us who don't always clean up after ourselves immediately after eating.  Sometimes I do, and sometimes I don't.

I'm not just talking pots either.  I clean my stove top with SOS and the granite counter.  Every stubborn, sticky residue comes up.  SOS is sandpaper with soap.  And it smells good too.

I should also like to push Comet or Ajax, products I didn't use for years in place of Scrubbing Bubbles or some other liquid product.  But I have returned to Comet, because it's cheap and it gets the job done.
These products are like me, abrasive.  I like that.  I like abrasive.

2 comments: