Thursday, March 19, 2015

Send me a photo of your favorite vignette in your house

 I thought it would be fun to have readers enter photos of favorite spots in their houses.  It's hard to have the whole house decorated perfectly at one time, but most of us have an arrangement somewhere in our house that we can be proud of.

How about sending me one or two of yours.  Send it to louiseplummer@gmail and I'll post as many as I can.  It doesn't have to be a whole room even.  It may just be a table in a hallway, or the couch and the picture above it, or your bed.

Brag a little.




3 comments:

  1. I want to do this! Does it matter if it's my old apartment? Because I hate the one I live in now? I hope not. Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krystle, send the Chicago apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I just e-mailed you a couple of pictures.

    ReplyDelete