A palliative care nurse in Australia, Bonnie Ware, made this list of dying people's regrets. Here are the ten most frequent:
1. I never pursued my dreams.
2. I played it too safe.
3. I wish I'd let myself be happier.
4. I didn't take care of myself.
5. I worked way too much.'
6. I lost touch with old friends.
7. I needed to forgive more.
8. I didn't truly express myself.
9. I should have listened to my parents.
10. I could have left a bigger legacy (touching the lives of others).
Do any of these pinch?