Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Conversation starters for married people's date night

CONVERSATION STARTERS FOR MARRIED PEOPLE'S DATE NIGHT

  • What if we won ten million dollars? How would we spend it?
  • What if God said we had to live in Nowhere, Nevada. How would we do that without going mad?
  • If we woke up newly married tomorrow morning, what decisions would we change?
  • Name your five favorite meals that you’ve ever had.
  • If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
  • What would you like to do that you haven’t done yet?
  • What are three of your favorite movies, books?
  • Who was your favorite teacher at school?
  • If you had to go back to college, would you change your major?
  • How could you tell your parents loved each other?
  • Do you believe in an afterlife?
  • What’s our next dream?
  • Where would you go on the Witness Protection Program and what would be your name?
  • If you had to be someone else, who would it be?
  • If money, time and place were no object, what would be your dream job? (jo jo bunny)

CONVERSATION/MARRIAGE STOPPERS:

  • Who would you marry if I died?
  • Are you mad at me?
  • How would you like me to change?
  • Am I as fat as she is?
  • Do you think I'm losing my memory?
  • When was the last time you checked the budget? (BBB)
  • Why don't we cut back on Christmas this year. (Carly)
Any ideas you'd like to add to either list?



8 comments:

  1. I love this! I have only been married for two and a half years, but my husband and I have been doing date nights since we first started dating four years ago. We have always helped with his family, so it's the best way for us to make sure we get our own time. We've discussed a couple of these but thanks for some great new ones! I might add "What are top dream jobs for you, if money, time & place were no object?" Always a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conversation Stopper:
    When was the last time you checked the budget?

    or...
    What did you buy at a place called _____ (fill in the blank with practically anything).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Conversation stopper:
    Why don't we cut back on Christmas this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I can't add a thing. These lists are pure genius.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopper (just thought of it, Louise):
    What's that smell?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopper: "what do you want for Christmas this year?"
    "Not the pots and pans your mom is getting me." That pretty much sums up a recent internal conversation I had when my husband asked that question.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are way too hard on Nowhere Nevada. Maybe all that grows there is sagebrush. Maybe gambling and prostitution and Everything Else are legal. Maybe the climate is harsh. But, but...

    I don't know.

    The sunsets ARE spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your teeth look yellow. Did you forget to brush this morning? Major stopper.

    ReplyDelete