Ann Cannon tagged me for a writing assignment. It feels a little like those threats you get on gmail that if you don't send this out to ten of your best friends, something ominous will happen to you.
Don't hurt me, Ann. Here goes:
1. What is the title of your book?
My Life in Pictures. Or it could be Dutch Girl. Or it could be Enough about Me, What do You Think of Me?
2. Where did the idea come from?
I turned seventy, and no one's going to write it for me.
3. What genre does your book fall under?
Memoir, although, sometimes, I get this uncontrollable urge to tweak it, and that would make it creative nonfiction.
4. Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
5. What is the one-sentence synopsis for your book?
Dutch immigrant girl hyperventilates through her life and makes it to seventy.
6. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agent?
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Oh pardon me, that's a serious question? I don't know what my agent would want with my memoir, so definitely self published in a back room somewhere.
Okay, I tag Anya Bateman, Linda Hoffman Kimball and Chris Crowe.