Monday, May 13, 2013

Family in front of wallpaper

FRONT: Dad, Judy, Toni, Teddy, Mother; BACK:Louise, Gerard, Janie  1956


This is one of my favorite family photos.  It's the wallpaper.  I loved that wallpaper and I think I still love it.  Who would dare to put up that wallpaper?  Our living room wallpaper.  I am 14 and Mother made the dress I'm wearing, which was one of my all time favorites.  Gerard, Janie and I decided to be serious for this shot, which was a bit of a joke, but it turned out beautifully.  No one is sticking out his tongue.

Did I say that I love that wallpaper?

6 comments:

  1. You all those great lips of your mother's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I coud sew my own dresses and be bold enough for wall paper like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that dress. Such a beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow, Teddy = Daniel. Or Ben. The morph is killing me. What a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are beautiful! Lovely picture, wallpaper and all.

    ReplyDelete