Wednesday, January 27, 2021

The last Christmas gift

So I forgot I was writing a blog. Or I was just too bored with myself to continue.  I did finally open a Christmas present from Dede. That is, I broke the cellophane bag. I opened the box before Christmas. It looked like a black blouse with a Nehru neckline. The size stopped me from continuing. Size L. I am bigger than L on top.  No one wants to face the fact they are larger than large. But I've lost some weight, so today I thought why not? It was not a blouse. It was a dress with side slits up the side. Not a dress for church. It was a LOUNGE dress, or a dress you might wear over a black bathing suit.

That's it!  I had to write this blog to even get it. It's a bathing suit cover! Dede, I'm an idiot! I don't like wearing a bathrobe to the pool. I'm sure I told her that once. Light bulbs flickering in my ancient head. A bathing suit cover.

But I wore it all day as a lounge dress with black tights and that worked beautifully.

Tomorrow I'll swim. Yes I will.  Dede, you are brilliant!



2 comments:

  1. I will never be bored with you. Thanks for writing! Enjoy your swim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha. So glad you figured it out. Hope it comes in handy, even if just for lounging.

    ReplyDelete