Monday, April 12, 2021

The desk



So I've been rush-writing three pages each morning according to instructions from the PlummPudding group, and I decided I needed my own desk. The dining room table pretty much belongs to the Parcheesi Board. I went to IKEA and bought this 30x30 inch table which fits perfectly into this niche in my bedroom. I'm quite delighted with it. To make this work, I had to sell my favorite upholstered blue and white chair that I've owned since 1974. I've been grieving its loss over the weekend. The good part is I sold it to my sister, Marilyn, where I can visit it occasionally in her living room, a perfect fit for that chair.


The chair that is now Marilyn's chair.

 Below is the living room, as long as I'm showing you about. If Apartment Therapy asked me what my style was, I'd say European Imperialism mixed with boho. Isn't everything mixed with boho? If you own one plant, it's boho. Speaking of plants, I took my two oldest and healthiest plants out onto the terrace for some daytime sun and then brought them in at night. Until I forgot to bring them in one night. I killed them without intent. It's good I'm not responsible for children anymore!




 




No comments:

Post a Comment