Monday, January 9, 2023

Happy red and white Monday!


Here I am mesmerized by a red and white quilt at the Festival of Trees last month. Red and white just grabs me by the throat and makes me happy. I have one folded at the bottom of my bed that I bought for a song at another Festival of Trees. It is machine quilted, but I don't care. It's the pop of color I'm craving.  And nothing looks better against that red and white than my black and white pooch, Rose. It's all about design, folks. Everything is design.

I'm about to go down and ride the stationary bike for a half hour. That's my goal for exercise this year. Sometimes, I swim and sometimes it's the exercise bike.  Sarah and I are going to NYC the first week in March, and I want to be strong enough to get around. (Never had to consider such problems before). Never ever thought I might tip over for no reason at all. Occasionally, it happens.

Happy Monday, everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Redwork is my favorite. There was a quilt show in NYC years ago: Infinite Variety. Joanna Rose had collected ~1300 quilts, and 651 redwork ones were on display at this show.

    ReplyDelete