Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Photo booth


 Even after funerals people need to laugh. So three of four sisters and I got into a photo booth at the Cinemax. No easy feat. Janie, on the far left was seated on the floor at first, so you could only see the top of her head. We had to lift her up. No easy feat. Almost impossible even though she's skinny. Judy is on her right, me, then Marilyn, the baby of the five sisters. Toni is missing. I'm sure we could have crammed her in as well. (There's always photoshop, Toni). 

Marilyn would want me to tell you that people think I'm her mother. Very funny. I wasn't close to having a baby at age sixteen. Boys made me babble with anxiety. Still, I would be happy to have Marilyn as a daughter. The sisters are just about perfect.

We saw "A Man Called Otto," which was a splendid restorative film. I recommend it to all.


2 comments:

  1. Louise, I just wanted to post a note in case you saw it that I love you. I love your smile here. And when Sarah texted me about Tom, I was just crushed. Hugs to you my beautiful friend. So many hugs and tears, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very sorry to hear of your loss... Bless your heart... love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete