Friday, January 20, 2023

Blue and white draperies

It turns out there are lots of choices for blue and white draperies in varying price ranges. I'm showing you four of them. I like the first one because it has a little green in it, which is diverting if you have blue and white everywhere--well, not quite everywhere. The second choice has a modern flair which lightens up my European Imperialism style. The third might be too dark. I like the fourth one, because it makes me feel like a gypsy (again, fighting off that European Imperialism). But I think I'll go with number two!

Our apartment comes with those seventies vertical blinds that are unspeakably ugly. They must go or I must jump over the balcony, (light-hearted fabrication there). How about if I just roll my eyes again?





 



No comments:

Post a Comment