Monday, January 23, 2023

Rose and the old people

 We've had our dog, Rose, about a month now and I have learned the following: her way of showing love is to bite you on your hands with little sharp teeth. One needs to replace hand with a toy, or put her on the floor.  I have not enjoyed this biting.

She will potty in her own sweet time, and really, don't we all potty in our own sweet time? So, we're apartment dwellers and have a terrace and we are training her to do her junk. on the terrace. Unfortunately, she likes to dance in front of the window and yap at us, so it's better if we leave the room. I have found the answer to this letting her in and out, a bothersome dance. There is a doggy door made explicitly for glass sliding doors. Who would have thought? For under two hundred dollars, we can install one of these and I'm all for it. See pic below:

With this doggy door, we could go on vacation for weeks. Days? Hours, maybe. Or we could just allow her to live under my bed where she enjoys an occasional poop every once in awhile. I am so honored.



No comments:

Post a Comment