1. Get up.
2. Bathe and get dressed. Or you can skip the bathing every other day.
3. Eat breakfast and make sure that Tom eats his. You know why.
4. Exercise at least 20 minutes a day (stationary bike) or walk outside 40 minutes.
GOOD JOB, LOUISE, ON LOSING SEVEN POUNDS. REALLY GOOD WORK!
5. Write at least one hour a day on a long project--not your blog. You used to be a fiction writer. What happened?
6. Write a blog five days a week. Love your study. It's a good study.
7. Go back to art class. Those people are good for you. Art is good for you.
8. Find the two unfinished novels. Take a deep breath, and decide if they're worth finishing.
GOOD JOB, LOUISE, IN WEEDING OUT WHAT DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE.
9. Hug Tom several times a day. Hug him hard.
10. Clean that place on the wall at the top of the stairs.
11. Clean that corner. You know the corner.
12. Make a weekly housekeeping schedule for you and Tom.
GOOD JOB WITH ALL THE READING, LOUISE. READING IS PART OF YOUR WORK!
13. Think about cooking three meals a week. Three. Just three. Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. Try something new. Maybe it will actually be fun! Or there's still the crockpot.
14. Spot paint the stairwell, and the frame on the back porch door.
15. Repaint bedside tables.
16. Tell your dead parents every day that you love them and are grateful. Do it aloud!
GOOD JOB IN FINISHING THE MEMOIR BOOK WITH ANN. REALLY GOOD WORK!
17. Believe in God with all your heart. Believe it.
18. Remember to write down what you get done in a day, because you're prone to think you don't do anything at all. This is simply not true.
19. Have Gerard over for one of those cooked dinners. In fact, you should have brothers and sisters over to dinner. Take a deep breath.
20. Answer the phone when you know the caller. You learned how to say no a long time ago.
GOOD JOB, LOUISE, PUTTING YOURSELF BACK TOGETHER. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!