1. a mouse ran across our bed last night.
2. the living room lights stay at the low end of the dimmer.
3. I brush my teeth in warm water.
4. I bathe in a slipper tub looking out at the ocean.
5. This house was used as a B&B called Captain Wallace.
6. Captain Wallace was an airplane pilot, not a sea captain.
7. Costco requires a Masters Card.
8. You can only make a fire on Green days in Hubbards.
9. Hot chocolate is an anti-depressant.
10. The safe word is "Finland." (for you, Ann).
Answers. No, I haven't seen a mouse since that one single one. Yes, the electrician is
coming tomorrow. Number 3, true, only warm water comes out of the bathroom spigots.
All are true except number 8. Every day is a green day in Nova Scotia.
Ann lived in Finland for a year with hubby and two baby sons. It was dark all the time. It was like
dark dark dark: literally and figuratively. Dark and cold.